Young Associate – OPs
Experience Required :
Roles and Responsibilities :
We are looking for a passionate young associate to work at SAFL India Foundation by undertaking the following roles and responsibilities:
Coaching and Facilitation
Demonstrate effective coaching practices and role model them for District Managers for conducting selection/ on-boarding and performance management processes
Demonstrate effective facilitation skills and role-model them for skill development of District managers.
Develop a mechanism at DIETs for efficient selection, induction.
Establish a relationship with peers, internal stakeholders.
● Critical problem-solving skills
● Aptitude to formulate processes, arrange resources and lead teams
● Strong personal communication & written communication skills
● Should be able to understand team challenges and addressing them efficiently
● Swift understanding of MS-Office especially preparing spreadsheets & documents
and design tools
● Basic knowledge of finance & tax is preferred (not mandatory)
2-6 years? experience in Development/Education/ Corporate Sector
Experience in HR, Organizational Development, Leadership Development ? within academia, corporate industry, non-profits, and/or government.
Master's in any discipline, desired Human Resources and Psychology.
Bachelor's degree holders with relevant experience will be considered.
Preferred specialization in HR strategy/L&D/OD/strategy/analytics/Performance Management.
Proficiency in written and oral communication skills in Hindi and English.
Proficiency in the local language will be highly preferred.
Between 2,20,000 to 2,30,000INR CTC Per Annum depending on years of experience, Expertise, and performance during the selection process.
How to Apply :
To apply please E-mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as YA.